- Preheat air fryer according to manufacturer’s instructions (390° recommended).
- Rinse chicken with cold water.
- Place chicken in a zip bag and add melted butter. Shake to fully coat chicken in butter.
- Add 1 cup of Kentucky Kernel Gluten Free Seasoned Flour to zip bag and shake well to coat chicken in flour.
- Place chicken into air fryer and coat with additional cooking oil spray.
- Cook chicken for 8-12 minutes until chicken is done and cooked to internal temperature of 165°.
- Serve with side of sesame dipping sauce or coat chicken wings in sesame sauce.
Tip: for best results, flip chicken several times during cooking to ensure even cooking. Coat with additional cooking spray if needed.